With a Weenect GPS tracker for dogs and cats, you can track your pet’s movements in real time and with no limit on distance. Your pet may be miles away from you, but you will always be able to find them. The included SIM card is multi-network, allowing it to operate as long as there is coverage in your area.
The silicone case provided allows you to fix the GPS for dogs on any size of collar or harness, so you can keep using your pet’s usual collar.
Using the smartphone app (iOS and Android), you can quickly find your pet if you lose it out on a walk, or it goes missing. Multiple pets can all be tracked on the same account, and there is no limit to the number of users on the same account, so all the animal’s owners can keep an eye on it.
The tracking device allows you to be alerted if your pet leaves a defined geofence: a notification will be sent directly to your phone. You can configure as many safe zones as you want.
You can even use the tracker for recall training. If you make the tracking device ring or vibrate at meal times when training, your pet will associate the two events and return to you when you trigger this feature!
Once you’ve received your tracker, you will need to register the tracker and select your subscription. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play (for Android) and then use your tracker!
SPECIAL OFFER: £10 cashback from 19/09/22 until 23/10/22. Find details here:
AUTUMN 2022 SPECIAL CASHBACK OFFER
GPS Tracker for Dogs and Cats: Features
The Weenect GPS tracker is the world’s smallest, lightest tracker for pets. There is one for dogs and one for cats. The devices are identical except that the names are different on the devices (dog vs cat) and the size of the silicone cases are different.
- Weight: 25 grams
- Waterproof with an IP67 rating (up to 1m depth for 30 mins)
- Dimensions: 59 x 23 x 12 mm
- Rechargeable Battery: up to 72 hour battery life depending on settings.
- Geolocation in real-time, no distance limit
- Safety Zone: Be notified and alerted when your pet leaves the zone
- Training: Vibrate, ring and call
- Activity: Track your pet’s activity history.
You will need a subscription to use the tracker and to access the app and online platform. This will enable you to view your pet’s activity. You will need one subscription for each tracker.
- Three options:
- Monthly: £9.99 per month (minimum commitment of 3 months)
- Yearly: £69.99 prepaid (equivalent to £5.83 per month)
- Triannual: £134.99 prepaid (equivalent to £3.75 per month)
- Each option offers the same full service access with live tracking in real time and European coverage (not including Switzerland).
- Premium customer service (24 hour response)
- Recall training (by sound and vibration)
- Geofences and dangerous areas
- Territory analysis
- History and activity tracking (30 days)
- Full refund if cancelled within 30 days
Compatibility: Apple iOS 11 or higher | Android 4.1 or higher | Web app for all browsers
Battery: 550mA/H; up to 3 days autonomy
Size and weight: 58x23x10mm; 25g
Waterproof: IP67 standard, up to 1 metre deep
Connectivity: SIM card included in the product (GPRS/2G). European coverage (excluding Switzerland).
The box contains
1 Weenect GPS | 1 silicone case | 1 USB cable | 1 charging base | 1 quick start guide