Super 7 Navel Spray is an umbilical cord dry-out and protective solution for newborn animals. This effective and completely safe formula has been developed strictly for the purpose of animal umbilical cord dry-out. It is formulated with ingredients that are safe for animals and the environment. It dries the umbilical cord up to 50% faster than other products. (Also available in larger bottles as a Dip solution on request.)
***Please note that this product cannot be shipped outside of the UK.***
Features & Benefits Of Super 7 Navel Spray
- Effective alternative to 7% tincture of iodine (also known as strong iodine)
- Ultra-quick umbilical dry down
- Dyed solution for rapid identification
- Non-flammable and non-corrosive
- Easy to use
- Long shelf life
- No toxic fumes
- Safe for the animal, the employee applying the product, and the environment
- No special handling requirements or “hazard fees”
- Can be used on animals whose umbilical cords were torn off at birth
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product safe?
Yes. Super 7 is non-toxic and safe for newborn animals. It is also nonflammable since it doesn’t contain alcohol like strong iodine. In addition, those who have iodine allergies/sensitivities prefer using Super 7+ Navel Dip.
How does it work compared to strong iodine?
Super 7 provides very fast dry down time of the umbilical cord. The combination of safety and effectiveness beats any other navel dip on the market.
Does Super 7+ Navel Spray contain dye?
Yes. Super 7 has staining properties similar to strong iodine for indication that a navel has been dipped. Simply rinse any spills with water and follow proper instructions for use.
If you’re stocking up on gear for births of crias, kids or lambs, why not check out our Weigh sling and digital scale