Super 7+ Navel Spray is an umbilical cord dry-out and protective solution for newborn animals. This effective and completely safe formula has been developed strictly for the purpose of animal umbilical cord dry-out. Super 7+ Navel Spray is formulated with ingredients that are safe for animals and the environment. Super 7+ Navel Spray dries down the umbilical up to 50% faster than other products. (Also available in larger bottles as a Dip solution.)
Features & Benefits
- Effective alternative to 7% tincture of iodine (also known as strong iodine)
- Ultra-quick umbilical dry down
- Dyed solution for rapid identification
- Non-flammable and non-corrosive
- Easy to use
- Long shelf life
- No toxic fumes
- Safe for the animal, the employee applying the product, and the environment
- No special handling requirements or “hazard fees”
- Can be used on animals whose umbilical cords were torn off at birth
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product safe?
Yes. Super 7+ Navel Spray is non-toxic and safe for newborn animals. It is also nonflammable since it doesn’t contain alcohol like strong iodine. In addition, those who have iodine allergies/sensitivities prefer using Super 7+ Navel Dip.
How does it work compared to strong iodine?
Super 7+ Navel Spray provides very fast dry down time of the umbilical cord. The combination of safety and effectiveness beats any other navel dip on the market.
Does Super 7+ Navel Spray contain dye?
Yes. Super 7+ Navel Spray has staining properties similar to strong iodine for indication that a navel has been dipped. Simply rinse any spills with water and follow proper instructions for use.